PD™ MTA White is a mineral trioxide aggregate repair cement formulated with calcium tungstate and designed to mix quickly, smoothly, and easily into the right consistency for a variety of procedures. Made of fine hydrophilic particles that set in the presence of water, PD™ MTA White seals off pathways between the root canal system and surrounding tissues, significantly reducing bacterial migration. Its excellent compatibility with the dentinal wall creates a perfect seal that promotes a normal healing response within the root to secure successful procedures and reduce the number of retreatment procedures necessary. PD™ MTA White is indicated for root-end fillings, repair of root canals as an apical plug during apexification, repair of root perforations during root canal therapy, as a consequence of internal resorption, as a pulp capping material and for pulpotomy of primary teeth in the child and adolescent pediatric patient populations. In combination with the MAP System dental professionals secure a precise placement for effective and predictable treatment results.
• Bismuth oxide free to avoid staining and discoloration
• Optimized particle size allowing homogeneous and complete wetting during mixing
• Avoids bacterial migration and penetration of tissue fluids into the root canal
• Simple manipulation allows to tailor its consistency to suit clinical needs
• Resistant to washout
• Perfect marginal sealing
• Non resorbable
• Smart individual dose for optimal use
Box of 4 x 140 mg powder and 3 ml pure H2O.
|PDTM MTA White||REF|
|Box includes 4 x 140 mg powder and 3 ml pure H2O||20190|